Call 121 from your phone to set up voicemail. This service is included in your felix subscription.
When you set up voicemail, you’ll be asked to select a security code, record your name and choose your timezone.
Once you’ve set up your voicemail, stay on the line to personalise your greeting, change your notification method or switch your security code prompt on or off.
Here are some other helpful short dial codes for setting up/disabling voicemail:
- Dial 1212 to divert all calls to voicemail (your phone won't ring. If a message is left, we'll SMS you)
- Dial 1213 to cancel diversion of all calls to voicemail
- Dial 1217 to set up Visual Voicemail (iOS only)
- Dial 1218 to activate voicemail SMS alert
- Dial 1219 to activate voicemail ring alert
- Dial 1210 to deactivate voicemail
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback