It’s quick and easy to switch over to felix. Two main things to remember;
- Leave your current provider's active SIM in your phone until your switch is all done (at step 3 below)
- You don't need to let your current provider know you're switching. We'll look after all that in the back-end for you!
3 steps to switching:
1. Sign up in the felix app, verify your email on your phone, and choose to activate your service using an eSIM on your compatible device, or we can send you a peachy SIM in the mail (we’ll express post it for free!)
2. Follow the steps in the app to activate right away if you’re using an eSIM. If you’re waiting for a physical SIM, log into the felix app and follow the prompts to when it arrives. The switch usually takes just a few minutes when started between 8am and 8pm Sydney time, Mon-Fri*
3. You'll know your felix SIM is activated and your switch has gone through when your previous provider's SIM goes into SOS.
*95% of switches are completed within two hours but can take up to three business hours.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback