felix has multiple designated Care channels:
1. Live chat in the felix Mobile app
2. Live chat on the felix Mobile website – https://felixmobile.com.au
3. Live chat on the felix Mobile helpsite – https://help.felixmobile.com.au
4. Facebook Messenger chat through the official felix Mobile Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/felixmobileau/
5. Instagram direct message through the official felix Mobile Instagram page – https://www.instagram.com/felixmobileau/
6. WhatsApp conversation to felix Mobile’s official business account (+61 408 598 945).
From time to time, felix may contact you for marketing or servicing reasons. Unless you are communicating with an agent in one of our designated Care channels, we will only ever contact you via these methods:
- We will only call you from (02) 8188 3845
- SMS from a designated felix portal that will automatically appear as coming from ’felix’ as the contact name
- Email with offers or notifications from the @felixmobile.com.au email domain (i.e. email@example.com).
If we send you an email, we will never ask you to click on a link to fill out your security information such as your password, credit card number or date of birth, or your personally identifiable information such as your address or payment details. Be mindful of scammers using click-bait or phishing emails to obtain this information.
If you have received a call, text message or email that claims to be from felix but you suspect is not, or the person is claiming to be from felix, but is asking you to provide security information such as your password or credit card number, please report it by contacting us through one of our designated Care channels and providing:
- A screenshot of the text message and the sender’s phone number
- The date and time and the phone number that contacted you claiming to be from felix
- Or by forwarding the alleged email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can communicate with felix through Social Media such as Instagram and Facebook. To ensure you are protecting yourself, please stay vigilant when online and be aware of the following:
- Never provide personal information on a public wall (including Facebook, Instagram, Apple Store & Google Play Store)
- felix Social Media Teams will respond to customers who make contact with us via our social channels but will never proactively reach out to you. If you are contacted on Social Media by anyone claiming to be felix, do not provide any information and contact our official Social Media messaging channels on Facebook or Instagram
- Don’t provide any personal information (including password or credit card details) in a message thread. We will only ever ask for this using our official ID forms in the designated Care channels.
If you have suspicions about any communication via Social Media, please contact us via one of our designated Care channels.
Email & SMS
From time to time you will receive SMS messages and emails from felix.
Often these emails or SMSs include links to support pages on the felix Mobile website or in the felix app.
- Never click on links in an SMS that aren’t from an official felix number
- All links that assist customers in making payments will first require you to log into your official felix account
- If you receive an email or SMS with a one-time code that you did not request, ensure you do not provide the code to anyone
- We will only send a one-time code to validate your identity if you are contacting us. felix will never contact customers and ask them to verify themselves by providing a one-time code.
You may receive a phone call from felix. This may be for a promotion or in response to a call back request.
- felix will never call you from a private number
- felix will never contact you and ask you to provide personal information unless you opt to complete a specific transaction with us that requires us to gather this information
- If you receive a call from someone from felix and you are suspicious of the legitimacy, end the call and contact us through one of our designated Care channels.
While on our website, you may receive a pop up asking you to chat with us. Please be aware that:
- When chatting, ensure you are using the official felix website https://felixmobile.com.au
- If you get a pop up from someone claiming to be felix inviting you to chat and you are not on the felix website, please close the window and contact us on one of our designated Care channels.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback