There are a couple of steps you can take to try and resolve this issue;
1. Restart your phone. Turning it on and off again will refresh your network connection
2. Ensure your payments are up to date - log into the felix app to check
3. Check the coverage in your area: https://felixmobile.com.au/network/
4. Try making a phone call. This will confirm where it's an issue with your whole service or just your messaging
5. Free up space in your inbox and sent messages. If your inbox is full, you might not be able to receive or send messages.
6. Check that the SMSC on your device is correct. You can check it by dialing *#5005*7672#. If the ‘Service Centre Address’ isn't +61415011501, then dial **5005*7672*+61415011501# to set it to that.
Messaging on iPhones
If you’re using an iPhone, check if the message you’re trying to send is enclosed in a blue bubble.
If so, this indicates that it's trying to send an iMessage over the internet, rather than as an SMS, so you will require working mobile data or access to a Wi-Fi network. If you want, you can turn iMessage off on your phone by going to Settings > Messages > toggle 'iMessage' off.
Premium or International texts
Premium rate numbers aren't included in your felix mobile subscription. You can add unlimited international calls and text in the felix app for an extra $5/month. See this article for more information: How much do Unlimited International Calls and Text cost?
If you're still unable to send/receive texts, please reach out to the felix team in the app for help.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback