If you're receiving harassing or threatening contact on your mobile number, you can reach out to us and we can raise an 'unwelcome calls' request on your behalf. We can also help you change your mobile number if you'd like.

If you are in immediate danger - please contact 000 or your local police authority. 

To find out more, check out our Unwelcome Communications Policy

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.