It's easy as peach pie to switch to felix. Two main things to remember;
- Leave your previous provider's SIM in your phone until your switch is all done (at step 3 below)
- You don't need to let your previous provider know you're switching, we'll look after all that in the back-end for you!
3 steps to switching:
1. Sign up in the felix app, verify your email on your phone, and wait for your new SIM to arrive by Express Post (postage is free!)
2. When you get your un-activated felix SIM in the post, log into the felix app and follow the prompts to begin activation. The switch usually takes just a few minutes when started between 8am and 8pm Sydney time, Mon-Fri*
3. You'll know your SIM is all activated and your switch has gone through when your previous provider's SIM goes into SOS, at which point, you can pop in your peachy felix SIM!
*some switches can take up to 3 hours, but don’t worry, unless something goes awry, your number will continue to work on your previous provider's SIM until it's gone through, so make sure you have credit until you’ve switched.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback