Voicemail is included in your felix subscription. Here are the short dial codes to manage it:
- Dial 121 to set up your voicemail for the first time*
- Dial 121 to check your voicemail (or dial 0414 121 121 to check your voicemail on another phone)
- Dial 1210 to deactivate voicemail and turn on call catcher (call catcher gives your callers the option to text you their contact number in the event you can't answer their call. To turn it off, see: How do I manage call diversions?)
- Dial 1211 to re-activate voicemail (this will divert calls to voicemail when your phone is engaged, you reject a call, your phone is switched off or out of range or your phone isn’t answered in your set call time – which is 30 seconds by default)
- Dial 1212 to divert all calls to voicemail (your phone won't ring. If a message is left, we'll send you a text)
- Dial 1213 to cancel all call diversions
- Dial 1217 to set up Visual Voicemail (more info on this feature here: How do I set up Visual Voicemail? (iOS only))
- Dial 1218 to activate voicemail SMS alert (we'll send you text when a voicemail is left)
- Dial 1219 to activate voicemail ring alert (we'll give you a call when a voicemail is left).
*When you set up voicemail, you’ll be asked to select a security code, record your name and choose your time zone.
Once you’ve set up your voicemail, stay on the line to personalise your greeting, change your notification method or switch your security code prompt on or off.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback