Below are some important things you can do to protect your data. For more information on keeping your security information and personal details safe, please see > Ensuring that your security information and personal details are safe.
- Use Multi-Factor Authentication > felix uses Multi-Factor Authentication for all complex customer service transactions. Multi-Factor Authentication requires additional layers of security (such as the use of one-time passcodes that are entered online) to verify a customer’s identity. If you have any online accounts with other businesses that offer optional Multi-Factor Authentication, we recommend that you use this
- Be skeptical of calls, email and SMS > Make sure a call, email or SMS is legitimate before you click any links or provide any personal information. Do the links appear legitimate when you hover your mouse over the full URL without opening the link? If in doubt, don’t respond
- Report suspicious activity > Our Security Information in this article, Ensuring that your security information and personal details are safe, will help you identify suspicious behaviour and how to report it to felix. Other suspicious activity can be reported directly to scamwatch.gov.au
- Use a range of different, strong passwords > If you use the same password across multiple online accounts, it can become a serious problem if that password is compromised. Use a strong, unique password for each account or website. Password manager apps can help you securely store and keep track of your passwords
- Check your social media settings > Scammers may obtain personal information about you, your friends or family from social media to make their scams more convincing. Limit the amount of personal information (such as birthdays or addresses) that you share on social media or consider changing your settings to a private account so your posts aren’t visible to strangers
- Always update your apps and software > Updates can include important security measures that help protect your device while the app or software uses the internet. We recommend enabling automatic updates to make sure you have the best protection.
If you’re ever worried about the security of your felix account, please do not hesitate to contact us through any of the methods listed in this article > Ensuring that your security information and personal details are safe
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback