*Note - if you opted to get a new felix number, head to this article: Activating your SIM if you're getting a new felix number
The short answer:
Your felix app knows when your SIM's arrived, so jump onto the app to be guided through your activation.
It's really important that you don't insert your felix SIM until you're activated.
The intricate details:
1. Log into the felix app (if you don't have it, download it free here: https://felixmobile.com.au/app/)
2. Tap Verify Email and follow prompts in the app to authenticate your email
3. Tap Add previous provider info > select pre-paid or post-paid, depending on what your previous plan was;
- Pre paid > Enter the date of birth of the account holder > Confirm
- Post-paid > Enter the Account ID from your previous provider > Confirm
4. Grab your peachy SIM card and tap Scan your felix SIM. Hover your camera still over the SIM bar code (outlined in red in picture below). Once your SIM is scanned, tap Activate. If you're having troubles with the scan, check here: My SIM scan isn't working
5. Tap Switch to felix > Start the switch > felix will then send you a text message to your old SIM card with a code to authenticate you > Reply to the text with the code.
If you successfully replied to our text, your switching process will now kick off. We'll let you know when it's done via email but the best indicator is that the service on your current SIM stops working. It usually takes a couple of hours. See: How long does it take to switch my number to felix?
PS the flower seeds we sent you are just a little extra love to say welcome, we are also planting a tree for every month you're with us.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback