First up - it's really important that you keep your current provider's SIM in your phone until your switch is all done. You'll know when it's done when your current provider's SIM goes into SOS mode.
1. Log into the felix app with the same email you used to order your SIM, and make sure to keep your old provider's SIM in your phone until your felix SIM is activated
2. Tap Verify Email, access your email app on your phone and follow the prompts
3. Tap Add previous provider info > select pre-paid or post-paid, depending on what your previous plan was;
- Pre-paid > Enter the date of birth of the account holder > Confirm
- Post-paid > Enter the Account ID from your previous provider > Confirm
4. Grab your peachy SIM card and tap Scan your felix SIM. Hover your camera still over the SIM bar code (outlined in red in picture below). Once your SIM is scanned, tap Activate. If you're having troubles with the scan, check here: My physical SIM scan isn't working
5. Tap Switch to felix > Start the switch > within 15 minutes, felix will then send you a text message to your old SIM card with a code to authenticate you > Reply to the text with the code.
If you successfully reply to our text, your switching process will start. We'll let you know when it's done via email and in the app, but the best indicator is that the service on your current SIM goes into SOS mode. It usually takes a few minutes but can take up to three business hours. See: How long does it take to switch my number to felix?
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback